Patients and community members, please be advised of the following closures or adjusted hours for our outpatient services across Catskill Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Group. As a reminder, Catskill Regional Medical Center and Grover M. Hermann Hospital Division’s inpatient hospital and emergency medicine services are ALWAYS OPEN – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our compassionate staff is always prepared to assist our community with necessary care for medical emergencies. However, our Outpatient Services offices do occasionally close and/or adjust their hours due to inclement weather or holidays.
For the safety of our patients and staff, CRMG’s Primary Care locations, Urgent Care location and Specialty Care location will be on a delayed start Friday, 11/16 due to weather conditions. We will be opening at 10:00 a.m.
Holiday Hours & Closures
Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day, 2018
- Catskill Regional Medical Group’s Urgent Care Services in Monticello will be open with adjusted hours on the following days:
- Monday, December 24th, Christmas Eve: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 25th, Christmas Day: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, December 31st, New Year’s Eve: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 1st, New Year’s Day: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Catskill Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department is open 24/7/365. In any emergency situation, please remember to call 911.
- All CRMC inpatient services and departments will remain open as usual.
The following services will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving (11/22/2017), Christmas Day (12/25/2018), and New Year’s Day (1/1/2019):
ALL Outpatient Services will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Wound Care Center will be closed on November 23
Outpatient Cardiac Rehab will be closed on November 23
Adult Day Care will be closed on December 24 and December 31
Normal business hours remain for all other services and on days not explicitly mentioned above.