845-794-3300 ext. 2185
Catskill Regional Medical Center offers many free translation services in order to ensure our staff members understand patient needs.
- TTYs/TDDs and other services for patients who are heard of hearing or deaf
- Sign language interpreters for patients who sign
- Oral interpreters for patients who do not speak English
- Telephone amplifiers
- Note takers in many languages
- Written information and instructions in Spanish and other languages
These services are available to patients and to family members or others who may be with patients when they are at CRMC.
Deaf or hearing impaired patients and their loved ones can request free translation of the Patient Book of Rights, the “Do Not Resuscitate” form and Health Care Proxy information into American Sign Language.
CRMC also provides free language translation to patients who speak a language other than English. This service includes 150 different languages.
Talking books are also available upon request.
Ask us for help or contact:
Jodi Goodman, Director of Community Services
PO Box 800
68 Harris-Bushville Road
Harris, NY 12742-0800