Patients and community members, please be advised of the following closures or adjusted hours for our outpatient services across Catskill Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Group. As a reminder, Catskill Regional Medical Center and Grover M. Hermann Hospital Division’s inpatient hospital and emergency medicine services are ALWAYS OPEN – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our compassionate staff is always prepared to assist our community with necessary care for medical emergencies. However, our Outpatient Services offices do occasionally close and/or adjust their hours due to inclement weather or holidays.
2017/2018 Holiday Schedule
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day
The following services will be open on Thanksgiving (11/23/2017), Christmas Day (12/25/2017), and New Year’s Day (1/1/2018):
- CRMC LAB
- CRMC RADIOLOGY
- PATIENT ACCESS
- Catskill Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department is open 24/7/365. In any emergency situation, please remember to call 911.
- Catskill Regional Medical Group’s Urgent Care Services in Monticello will be open with adjusted hours on the following days:
- Thursday, November 23rd, Thanksgiving: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday, December 24th, Christmas Eve: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, December 25th, Christmas Day: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday, December 31st, New Year’s Eve: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, January 1st, New Year’s Day: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Regular hours on all days not mentioned above. All CRMC inpatient services and departments will remain open as usual.
The following services will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving (11/23/2017), Christmas Day (12/25/2017), and New Year’s Day (1/1/2018):
- Catskill Regional Medical Group Physician Services (all locations) – Primary Care & Specialty Services (including Surgeons, Orthopedics, BHU and Oncology)
- Catskill Regional Outpatient Rehabilitation – Harris & Callicoon
- PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Lobby Coffee Shop
- CREDIT & COLLECTIONS
- ADULT DAY CARE:
- Additionally, ADHC will be closed on Christmas Eve (12/24/2017) and New Year’s Eve (12/31/2017)
Normal business hours remain for all other services and on days not explicitly mentioned above.