Patients and community members, please be advised of the following closures or adjusted hours for our outpatient services across Catskill Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Group. As a reminder, Catskill Regional Medical Center and Grover M. Hermann Hospital Division’s inpatient hospital and emergency medicine services are ALWAYS OPEN – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our compassionate staff is always prepared to assist our community with necessary care for medical emergencies. However, our Outpatient Services offices do occasionally close and/or adjust their hours due to inclement weather or holidays.
March 8, 2018
- All locations of Catskill Regional Medical Group Primary, Urgent Care and Specialty Care services will be operating on a delayed opening. Open at 8:00 AM.
Normal business hours remain for all other services and on days not explicitly mentioned above. Please check back for future updates.
State of Emergency For Sullivan County
Governor Andrew Cuomo declared a State of Emergency for Sullivan County on the state level and has urged anyone without power to seek shelter immediately. For life-threatening emergencies, dial 911. Otherwise, available resources can be reached by calling 211.
For those in need, the following warming centers and shelters are open to the public:
- Highland Town Hall, Proctor Road, Eldred (dry ice available, as supplies last)
- Tusten Town Hall, Bridge Street, Narrowsburg (dry ice available, as supplies last)
- Youngsville Firehouse, Shandelee Road (dry ice available, as supplies last)
- Fallsburg Town Hall, Railroad Avenue, South Fallsburg (dry ice available, as supplies last)
- Forestburgh Firehouse, Route 42 (dry ice available, as supplies last)
- Rock Hill Ambulance Corps