ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE
845.794.3300 , EXTENSION 2781 AND 2782
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. seven (7) days per week.
The Catskill Regional Medical Center Adult Day Health Care Program provides medically-supervised services seven days a week for individuals with physical or mental impairments and challenges needing daytime assistance away from home. The program provides the medical and rehabilitative care, along with improving self-esteem through physical, mental and social activities. Our program covers a broad spectrum of needs and services providing families with quality care for their loved ones.
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS INCLUDES:
- Medical director
- Registered nurses
- Social worker
- Certified nursing assistant
- Social Worker: monitors and addresses psychological issues, registrant rights and HIPPA.
ABOUT THE ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE PROGRAM
CRMC’S ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE PROGRAM PROVIDES:
- Continental breakfast, choice of hot or cold lunch and snacks
- Wheelchair accessible transportation to and from our facility.
- Coordination of visits to doctors
- Diagnostic tests
- Healthy living program
NURSING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Initial and ongoing evaluations by Registered Nurses
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Monitor vital signs, weights
- Monitor glucose and labs as per physicians orders
- Personal care, assistance with ADLs and showers
- Assisted or total feeding
- Eternal tube feeding
- Wound care
- Respiratory treatments
- Monthly health presentations
- Ongoing health education
- RNCP (Restorative Nursing Care Program)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
SOCIALIZATION AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Arts and crafts
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Mental awareness programs
- Ethnic and cultural activities
- Exercise program
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Cooking groups
NUTRITION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Continental breakfast
- Choice of hot or cold lunch
- Healthy afternoon snacks
- Kosher meals available upon request
- Diet counseling and care planning
CASE MANAGEMENT INCLUDES:
- Collaboration with outside agencies to promote healthy lifestyle
- Assist with Medicaid re-certification, food stamps, SSI, personal care services and Senior Housing
- Case management for medical appointments coordinated with transportation if needed.
ADDITIONAL COORDINATED SERVICES (ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY):
Adult Day Health Care and transportation costs are covered by Medicaid, Managed Long Term Care and private pay rates available with and without transportation.
Managed Long Term Care Insurance and Medicaid are both accepted. Please call for further information.