8881 NYS Route 97
Callicoon, NY 12723
Catskill Regional Medical Center’s Grover M. Hermann Hospital division is located 2 miles south of the village of Callicoon on New York State Route 97.The hospital was recently named one of the country’s Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals for Quality. There are 1,328 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. The Top 20, including CRMC’s Grover Hermann Hospital, scored best on iVantage Health Analytics™ Hospital Strength Index for Quality, a rating of hospital performance. The NYS-designated Rural Critical Access Hospital offers a broad array of community health services. Grover M. Hermann Hospital primarily serves patients within western Sullivan County as well as surrounding communities in Delaware County, New York and eastern Wayne County, Pennsylvania.Grover M. Hermann Hospital provides the following clinical patient care services:
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and treatment
- Medical inpatient hospitalization services
- Bridge to Home short-term nursing home
- Newly expanded and renovated outpatient rehabilitation, including physical therapy and occupational therapy services
- Outpatient radiology services — including CT scanner
- Digital mammography
- Bone density testing
- Outpatient laboratory services
- TeleBurn Services
- EKG testing
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and
treatment and TeleBurn Services
Registration Hours Daily
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Outpatient Lab Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Outpatient Radiology Hours
The Grover M. Hermann Radiology Department has significantly expanded on site outpatient radiology services.
Radiology technicians are on-site:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Weekend Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Mammography and Bone Densitometry is available on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.